State Grant Listing
As of Sept. 1, 2013, state law requires Texas state agencies, including institutions of higher education, to publish the purpose of each grant exceeding $25,000 awarded from state appropriations on their websites. The Comptroller’s office must post a list of links to the grant information displayed on the agencies’ websites.
Click on an agency’s name to view its relevant grants.
For more information about the law and how it works, read Requirement to Publish Purpose of State Grants.
- Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas
- Commission on State Emergency Communications
- Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services
- Office of Court Administration - Texas Indigent Defense Commission
- Office of the Attorney General
- Office of the Governor
- Texas A&M Forest Service
- Texas A&M University System
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Commission on the Arts
- Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
- Texas Department of Agriculture
- Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Texas Education Agency
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Texas Historical Commission
- Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board
- Texas Veterans Commission
- Texas Water Development Board
- Texas Workforce Commission
Send grant information to email@example.com.