Top 5 Texas Comptroller’s Office Detailed Purchase Categories, 2012
- Data Processing, Computer, Programming, and Software Services:
- Rental or Lease Services of Computers, Data Processing, and Word Processing Equipment:
- Real Property Rental or Lease:
- Computer Software for Mini and Mainframe Computers
- Rental or Lease Services of Office, Photographic, Printing, Radio/Television/Telephone Equipment:
Check Register Search Tools
Spending by Detailed Purchase Code
Take the closest look at purchases made by some of the largest state agencies by viewing expenditures by class and item code. These categories provide the most detailed information available on state spending, down to the pens and pencils.
The search tools gather an immense amount of data and can take a few minutes to fully load.
Note: Purchase codes are not uniform among agencies.
Results for Purchasing Code search
For the view in the image above, select the fiscal year and agency name(s) you wish to see (double-click your search choices from each list), and then click "Run Query." Next, click on a category name to drill down to the most detailed information available (as shown above).
Each search tool will open a new window or tab where you can enter search criteria. If your browser software is set to block pop-ups, you may need to turn this feature off to conduct a search. Please access your browser's help information to turn off the pop-up blocker. If you need additional assistance with your search, try our help pages.